Two Notes Torpedo C.A.B. M - Virtual Cabinet Simulation Pedal
Send your pedalboard or amp sound directly to the PA or recorder
with studio-grade quality every time.
• Control all parameters directly from the Torpedo C.A.B. M screen,
and enjoy the Torpedo Remote interface on your mobile device
or desktop computer.
• Get access to all the creative options in your virtual studio to mic
your guitar rig like a pro.
• If 32 cabinets are not enough, browse the world’s largest cabinet
library on the Two notes Store or load third-party IRs on your
• The OLED screen has high contrast and fast response allowing
for better graphics.
• All this in a small sturdy metal case to endure all the rigors of a
The Torpedo C.A.B. M is the missing link between the guitarist’s rig and the PA or audio interface.
Thanks to the Torpedo Technology, the C.A.B. M delivers all the benefits of the best-miked cabinet simulation to the player who wants to record and gig without
the hassle of the mics and the cables.
As a standalone unit, the Torpedo C.A.B. M comes loaded with 32 Two notes virtual cabinets, 8 microphones and 8 rooms to choose from, straight out of the
box. The Remote software allows you to control your C.A.B. M with a desktop via the USB port, or wirelessly with a mobile phone or tablet.
• Instr/Line Input: connect your guitar and pedal FX units or your
amp’s speaker output.
• Speaker Output: connect your cabinet here when plugging your
amp into the Amp In.
• In Level: 3 gain settings (-24, 0, +12 dB) to adjust the input level
depending on the source plugged into the CAB M.
• USB: control the unit on a Windows or Mac OSX computer
through the Remote software.
• Power: connect the included power supply.
• Headphones output.
• Aux In: play along backing tracks from an external source.
• Ground Lift: switch to eliminate ground loops.
• DI Out: balanced XLR output to connect to a mixer or an audio
• Line Out: balanced Jack output (TRS) to connect to a mixer or an