Tech 21 Paul Landers PL1 Fly Rig
The Paul Landers PL1 Signature Fly Rig offers 2 SansAmp channels, one clean and one dirty. Like our other Fly Rigs, it offers the same ease, portability, confidence and multi-functionality for going directly to a mixer or P.A. and as a pre-amp/stompbox in live performances.
Paul is known for his impish grin and waggish sense of humor, but the PL1 Signature Fly Rig is brutally serious!
SANSAMP FEUER (Fire) and SANSAMP WASSER (Water)
The Paul Landers Signature Fly Rig features two all-analog SansAmp channels to switch between dirty and clean tones.
The Feuer section has 3-band active EQ controls with switchable Mid, Drive, and Level.
The Wasser section has dual-band active EQ controls, compression, and Level.
There's a Bite switch for a presence boost which provides extra clarity to the top end, increased definition to your notes, and an edginess with increased harmonics and a slight breakup.
• 1/4-inch 1megOhm input
• XLR output with ground lift
• 1/4-inch low impedance output
• Headphone button switches the 1/4” output into headphone mode
• Rugged, all-metal housing
• Metal footswitches and jacks
• Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators
• Utilizes included 9V DC Universal Power Supply: Model #DC9. “Auto-switching,” self-adjusting 100V-240V, 200mA. Includes interchangeable international prong assemblies for EU, UK, Australia/New Zealand for use anywhere in the world.