Stone Deaf Syncopy Analog Delay
• Analog bucket-brigade delay pedal – from 50ms to 1 sec of delay time
• Built-in Modulation – add lush movement or crazy Special FX to your trails
• Tap Tempo and 4 subdivisions – get your delays in sync or hold tap for wild self-oscillation
• 128 Presets - first 4 readily available directly on the pedal, additional presets available via MIDI
• Expression and MIDI control – for on the fly parameter changes
• Handmade in the UK with True-Bypass switching
Syncopy is your perfect sonic center, where echoes of the past meet and merge perfectly with the technology of the future.
With 1 full second of gorgeous and textural fully analog delay, based on classic bucket brigade technology and a fully analog modulation section, combined with the added benefit of modern-day digital control, Syncopy allows you to create, control, save and recall a multitude of delay tones on the fly!
From short classic delays to long and lush modulated echoes and all the way to otherworldly special fx, Syncopy does it all without flinching, while providing the deep and ultra-precise control required by modern-day musicians.
Syncopy Technical Specifications
50mS (slap-back) to 1 second
Analog - variable shape (square to Sine Wave)
All analog design (no digital signal path)
True Bypass (Relay)
100% wet 78db, 100% dry 86db (typical)
4 Built-in (128 via MIDI)
Analog Input/ Output, MIDI and Expression Inputs
9V -centre DC 2.1mm (not supplied)
The following power supplies are recommended:
Power supplies should be fully Isolated.