Free The Tone Silky Comp SC-1
By using a proprietary soldering technique to produce the circuit board, the SILKY COMP is able to provide a special natural sound with a smooth and glossy silkiness that will change your concept of compressor pedals up to now. You will be able to achieve smooth, naturally flowing arpeggios or provide a sharp, cutting groove for comping. The ATTACK control will enable you to achieve a wide variety of sounds. You can also use it as a limiter by turning the ATTACK control fully clockwise.
A special true bypass circuit is adopted to switch the effect on and off, so the signal only passes through one set of contacts when bypassed.
Power supply: 006P 9V battery or AC adapter (DC9V)
● Input Impedance: 330kΩ
● Output load Impedance: 10kΩ or greater
● Controls: SUSTAIN, ATTACK, LEVEL
● Connectors: ¼-inch phone jack (INPUT and OUTPUT), DC9V input jack (AC adaptor jack)
● Power Supply: 9V battery or AC adaptor
● Power Consumption: DC9V, approx. 4mA (Max)
● Dimensions: 115 (D) x 72 (H) x 50 (H) mm (including footswitch, jack and rubber feet)
● Weight: 220g approx. (Not including battery)
|Manufacturer||Free The Tone|