Mains Transformer - for Fender Super Reverb, Pro Reverb, Bandmaster
Mains transformer for:
- Fender® Super Reverb (Blackface and Silverface with 45W)
- Fender® Vibroverb
- Fender® Pro Reverb (Blackface and Silverface with 45W)
- Fender® Bassman 50
- Fender® Bassman TEN (50W Version)
- Fender® Bassman 6G6, 6G6-A, 6G6-B, AA165, AA864, AB165, AC568, AA371
- Fender® Bandmaster Reverb, TFL5005 etc.
Also for Fender - 64 Vibroverb Custom - 65 Super Reverb Reissue (replaces 005-6920-000)
Can also be used as a replacement for Fender transformer #68249 in Fender® Bandmaster 6G7 and 6G7-A (HV: use 365V winding of the 125P5DX)
Can be used as a substitute for, 125P7DX, Fender® Bassman 6G6-A
Lamination: 4 1/8", Stacking 2"
365 V(P5)@170mA RED
365V (P5) RED
3,15V GRN @4A
5V (P5) YEL @3A
Mounting on 2 3/4 " x 3 7/16"
Due to the two separate HV windings very versatile!
The P7 winding can also be used in conjunction with a tube rectifier (5U4GB) to generate a very low B+ of about 400V
PT-Secondary: incl. 5V winding (for Rectifier)
Stack: EI105(4.125 Inch)
Additional winding to 230V (primary): 240V