Electro Harmonix Super Switcher Programmable Effects Hub
When it comes to live performance, the Super Switcher can efficiently organize presets into banks that are easy to recall and match your show’s set list. If you’re playing to a click track and want to have the presets recalled via MIDI programmed to a song, the Super Switcher can handle that, too. It’s also a great way to sync time-based effects to the same master clock.
- Extensive I/O maximizes flexibility and control.
- Features mono and stereo send/return, insert send/return and mono/stereo out
- Equipped with tuner and tap tempo outs, MIDI In & Out and more.
- Features eight mechanical-relay controlled, true bypass loops.
- Provides 128 presets: 16 banks with 8 presets each.
- Tap footswitch sets the BPM. The Super Switcher can be configured to send/receive MIDI clock and send tap signals to the output. BPM can be global or per preset.
- Tuner footswitch sends the input signal to the tuner out and cuts off the signal from any loops or output.
- Boost footswitch engages a knob adjustable, output gain Boost on both the left and right channels.
- EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply included
- Current Draw: 150mA @ 9VDC
- Dimensions in inches: 19(w) x 6(l) x 2.5(h)
- Dimensions in mm: 483(w) x 153(l) x 64(h)