Electro Harmonix BASS9 Bass Machine Pedal
A rotary switch allows the user to select the sound of their choice, as follows:
• PRECISION: Pays homage to the iconic Fender P Bass®
• LONGHORN: Emulates the Danelectro® 6-string bass, ideal for baritone type tones
• FRETLESS: Features both electric and standup fretless basses.
• SYNTH: A tribute to the classic Taurus® Synthesizer
• VIRTUAL: Lets the user adjust the bass’s body density and neck length for a variety of bass sounds
• BOWED: Classic bowed bass
• SPLIT BASS: Makes it possible for the guitarist to play bass on the lower strings (all notes below F#3) and chords or melody with the higher strings.
• 3:03: A polyphonic salute to the sought after Roland TB-303® vintage bass synth
• FLIP-FLOP: Inspired by EHX’s Octave Multiplexer, it provides a ’70s style logic-driven sub-octave generator that tracks without glitches.
The polyphonic BASS9 Bass Machine transforms a guitar into nine different basses and requires no special pickups, MIDI or instrument modifications. It relies on the same technology powering all EHX 9 Series pedals, like the award-winning MEL9® Tape Replay Machine, but features a new algorithm maximized for transposing one to two octaves down with superior dynamics and tracking.
|Shipping Group||FREE SHIPPING|