Hot Rox UK wants to offer the best deal we can, but remember its not all about price, service matters too! We feel our pricing is competitive and fair.
Outlined below is our online and store price match policy, if you have any questions please contact email@example.com or give us a call on 0115 987 3163.
We will attempt to price match in store and online any approved reseller of the brand in question. This will exclude any auction sites such as Ebay and Amazon. We do retain the right to refuse any price match.
We will price match on like for like items or packages only. This will include matching the colour of the product, year of manufacture and or any model differences in the product.
We will price match up-to seven days after an order has been placed with us. A valid website URL must be supplied by the customer and this must be viewable. Any difference there maybe will be refunded to the customer
We will only accept prices match queries from approved resellers of the brand in question. The product must be displayed online, in stock and be able to be added to the basket of the website on the day Hot Rox UK carries out the price match.
If we can’t price match we will get as close as we can, this can sometimes be due to other retailers buying discounted or end of line stock which we have not been involved in.
If Hot Rox UK agrees to price match another retailer in store we will also match the level of service the other retailer is offering. This will mean Hot Rox UK will not offer all the in store service we normally would, your transaction will be dealt with as a mail order transaction. This can mean:
- All items must be paid for in full and no deposits can be taken
- All items must be collected with a reasonable time and cannot be held in our warehouse for a later collection
- All items must be collected in boxes and Hot Rox UK will not be responsible for removing or disposing of any refuse
- Will will carry out a brief product demonstration ensuring you understand the basic features of your products
- This does not affect your statutory rights