Helix Rack - Next Generation, Tour Grade Rack Guitar Processor
Helix Rack represents a new way of thinking about guitarists and technology, and gives creative musicians the tools to quickly recreate the sound they hear their head, without any sonic compromise.
Add the Helix Control (sold separately) to add many unique features that will enhance your Helix Rack experience. Combined, these two pieces of gear make an exceptionally powerful guitar system.
- Dual DSP-powered HX modeling engine with 4 discrete stereo signal paths, 45 amps, 30 cabs, 16 mics and 70 effects
- Imports 3rd party 1024/2048 cab IR’s (impulse responses)
- Large 6.2 inch 800x480-pixel LCD display
- Extensive I/O for seamless integration with your entire rig - 10 inputs 12 outputs (including four fx loops), plus 8-in/8-out USB audio interface
- Up to 3 expression pedals, expression toe switch input, CV/Expression out, external amp switching and deep MIDI control
- AES/EBU and SPDIF digital I/O with Wordclock sync
- Industry-leading 123dB of dynamic range on the guitar input, for tremendous depth and ultra-low noise
- Tour Grade construction – 3RU rack enclosure with optional foot-based controller
Incl. Tax: £36.99 ( £30.82 ex VAT)Add to Wishlist
Incl. Tax: £87.00 ( £72.50 ex VAT)Add to Wishlist